The next PTSA community meeting is Tuesday, February 28th at 7:00 pm, with both in-person and virtual options. Meeting details below. We have a full agenda with a lot of information and opportunities to get involved. We hope to see you there!
We will have in-person in-person interpretation available in Somali, Spanish and Cantonese.
Tendremos interpretación en persona disponible en somalí, español y cantonés.
Waxaan heli doonaa tarjumaad shaqsi ahaan ah oo lagu heli karo Soomaali, Isbaanish iyo Cantonese.
When: Tuesday, February 28th, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
in-person Location: Cleveland High School cafeteria (Bldg. 3 above gym)
Virtually via Zoom: https://bit.ly/chsptsa-mtg-22-23
- Welcome – Madeline Moy, PTSA President
- Spring Sports Announcement – Lisa Nakamura, CHS Booster Club
- Baseball, Softball, Boys Soccer, Tennis, Girls Ultimate, Track and Field
- Preseason and fundraising meetings next week.
- Season officially starts on 2/27
- Metro league website has listing of sports games
- Staff/Teacher Appreciation – Bonnie Cheung, Events Chair
- Morning Treats – March 24
- Teacher Appreciation Week – May 8-12 (Need volunteers!)
- Cleveland’s Closet – Shayla Nguyen
- Update on Principal Hiring Process – Glenda McDonald, PTSA Vice President
- Upcoming College & Career Fairs – Napsiyah Sallee, School Counselor
- Funding Updates – Ben Saunders, PTSA Treasurer
- Spring Fundraiser – Madeline Moy