Membership is what keeps PTSAs strong. As our community continues to recover from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, Cleveland PTSA needs to build its membership again. A minimum of 25 members are required to maintain good standing with the Washington State PTA organization.
Volunteer Your Passion or Your Talents
In order to accomplish the many goals of the PTSA, they need people like you to volunteer. The PTSA is in need of volunteers who can:
- Advocate for Cleveland students by attending the Seattle Council PTSA meetings and/or the District 7 PTSA Equity Group
- Brainstorm and/or organize fundraising ideas and events (not necessarily an auction)
- Find grant opportunities and/or write grant applications
- Share or use their expertise to setup and manage the PayPal and Square accounts for donations, or other fundraising platforms
- Share best practices from their previous PTSA experience
- Organize special events for students and staff
If you have any interest in any of the above, or something else you are passionate about, please connect with the PTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a Committee
If you are interested in lending your time and talents for a specific PTSA committee, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Senior Gift